COVID-19 Returning to work - EVERY CLIENT MUST READ
Thank you all so much for your continued support, patience, understanding, kindness and loyalty through these unprecedented times. I am really looking forward to seeing you all as soon and as safely as possible!
To ensure the safety of my clients and myself I have DISCONTINUED my MOBILE SERVICE therefore I will only be working from home in Maidenhead (18, Fawley Close, Maidenhead, Berkshire, SL6 7UP) for the foreseeable future. I have heavily invested in safety equipment, hospital grade disinfectants and the correct P.P.E (Personal Protective Equipment) to ensure I can continue running my business and continue running it safely. Working from one premises only also ensures I have the ability to THOROUGHLY DISINFECT EVERYTHING in between each of my client's appointments and reduce the risk of spreading the virus. I have put guidelines in place that must be adhered to by EVERYBODY. This is to ensure the safety of all my clients, my client's families and also myself and my family. Please note, these guidelines may be updated in future and are subject to change so please check them again prior to your appointment(s). Please make sure you read ALL requirements listed from 1 to 10 below as you will be required to sign a mandatory consultation form stating that you have read ALL this information and are happy to comply. Please click on the button below to view and print the consultation form. Please print, complete and bring the form with you to your appointment(s). This is to save time at your appointment(s). It will enable me to see more clients in my working day as I will have more time to do so. You must complete the form on the day of your appointment(s). This applies for all future appointments too.
1. DO NOT ATTEND IF... Please do not attend your appointment if you have ANY symptoms of Covid-19 or have been in contact with anyone that has had symptoms or been tested and/or tested positive for Covid-19. Please inform me as soon as possible and I will reschedule your appointment(s) within the appropriate time frame with no cancellation fee. If you are showing symptoms of any illness during your appointment(s), I reserve the right to ask you to leave the premises immediately.
2. MANDATORY TEMPERATURE CHECKS I will be taking mandatory temperature checks with an ear thermometer upon your arrival while you are still in your car. If your temperature is 37.8°C or above I will have to reschedule your appointment(s). I will also be taking my temperature at the beginning of each day to check my temperature is normal. If it is raised, I will inform you all immediately to reschedule your appointments.
3. FACE MASKS I will be requiring EVERYBODY (myself included) to wear face masks, covering your nose and mouth. I will require you to keep this on throughout your entire appointment(s). I will be doing the same with mine. Please provide your own masks. If you have not got your own mask or forget to bring one with you, I have some disposable masks you can purchase at £1.50 each (limited to 1 per customer). Please note: it is increasingly costly and difficult to source/retrieve Personal Protective Equipment due to the P.P.E shortage so I would really appreciate it if you could please bring and use your own masks wherever possible. **Without a mask I will not be able to carry out your treatment(s).**
4. PLEASE DON'T TOUCH ANYTHING Please do not touch ANYTHING whilst entering/exiting and once inside the premises. I will open doors for you, so I am the only one to touch door handles etc. I will meet you at your car upon arrival to take your temperature and to check your consultation form. Once I have checked the information provided and I have determined that it is safe to carry out the appointment(s), I will ask you to use the hand sanitizer provided and to follow me into the premises. This will be through a side gate and into the treatment area through patio doors. You will NOT have to walk THROUGH the premises. There is plenty of ventilation in this area. Please do not use mobile phones during appointment(s). This is to reduce the risk of cross contamination.
5. TOILET IS FOR EMERGENCY USE ONLY Please remember to go to the toilet at home prior to your appointment. The toilet will be for emergency use ONLY.
6. PLEASE BRING YOUR OWN REFRESHMENTS Please bring your own bottle of water and/or tea/coffee in a flask with you if you wish. This will be for your personal use BEFORE OR AFTER your appointment(s) ONLY as I require you to keep your face mask on AT ALL TIMES. Unfortunately I am unable to offer any refreshments at this time.
7. ONE PERSON AT A TIME PREFERRED WHERE POSSIBLE Please come alone to your appointment where possible. Multiple people to enter at any one time MUST BE from the SAME HOUSEHOLD ONLY. If you have to come with someone (who must be from the same household only) who does not have an appointment with me, please let me know beforehand.
8. LATE ARRIVALS / NO SHOWS If you arrive late to your appointment, please note that this will result in the deduction of timings from your appointment(s). This will mean that your treatment(s) may not be able to be carried out in full or carried out at all and you will still be charged in full. If you fail to show up for your appointment(s) you will be charged in full.
9. PARKING / PLEASE TEXT ME ON ARRIVAL Please text me as soon as you arrive and are parked in your car to inform me you are waiting. Please wait in your car for me to come and take your temperature. Please DO NOT knock on the door. There is a space allocated for the premises labelled P3. This is located opposite the side gate (where we will enter/exit the premises). Should this space be occupied, there is another parking space behind it and there is also plenty of curb side parking. Please DO NOT park on or across (blocking) the driveway. Driveway in constant use. Thank you.
10. THANK YOU I appreciate there is a lot of information and changes to take in however I am sure you will all appreciate that I have had to make sure (for everyone's safety) that I have covered all bases. I want to thank you all for taking the time to read through this information. The very last thing I want to do is make any of you feel apprehensive or nervous about your future appointment(s) with me. I only want this to be of absolute reassurance and comfort to you. Every client will be treated in the same manner, following all the guidelines in place. There will be no corners cut under any circumstances in regards to protocol. My top aim and top priorities are to keep all of you and your families as safe and protected as possible. This is also the same for myself and my family.
Thank you all again so, so much for your continued support, loyalty, understanding, patience and kindness. As a small business I really appreciate it and look forward to catching up with you all very soon!
Any queries, please do not hesitate to contact me.
Emily x EMG Nails & Beauty x